We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When the heat comes, children need fresh food with energy. Fluid intake is especially important, and for this there is nothing better than a traditional homemade lemonade, a very refreshing drink.
You only need lemon juice, water and sugar to make one of the most classic drinks during the hot months. A perfect recipe for children, since they can prepare it themselves and nourish themselves with its vitamin C.
- 5 lemons
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 750 ml. cold water
- Peppermint or mint leaves
- Ice (optional)
Tips: To make our lemonade more attractive to children, you can use fun shaped molds to make the ice in the shape of flowers, hearts etc.
1. Squeeze the lemons, removing the seeds that fall. Reserve the juice.
2. Dissolve the sugar in the water, stirring well until it is completely dissolved.
3. Add the lemon juice and some mint or spearmint leaves.
4. Serve with or without ice. You can also wet the rim of the glass and sprinkle sugar before adding the lemonade, to make it sweeter for the children.
Here are other recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade lemonade. Refreshing drink for children, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.