We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Custards are a very common traditional dessert in Spanish gastronomy. To continue enjoying them without worrying about diet or allergies, here is a recipe for light custard, without eggs or sugar, for children to enjoy.
This sweet that the grandmothers already prepared we can do now with our children, and with this recipe you will not have to worry about allergies, and as it does not contain sugar it is much lighter and helps reduce childhood obesity.
- 1 l. milk
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons of sweetener
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon
Tips: If you want a more traditional preparation, remember that you can substitute sugar for the sweetener
1. Peel the lemon (without reaching the white part, which has a bitter taste). Put the milk to heat in a saucepan, with the lemon peel and cinnamon.
2. Leave the milk until it boils, at that time remove it from the heat.
3. Add the cornstarch and the sweetener. Stir slowly to dissolve the cornstarch well, and if necessary help yourself with the mixer.
4. Remove the skin from the lemon and cinnamon. Divide the custard into bowls and put them in the fridge for at least a couple of hours, to thicken them.
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children, and here are more dinner recipes for pregnant women.
You can read more articles similar to Light custard, without egg or sugar, in the category of Mousses - creams on site.