We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If there is a classic among children's pizzas, it is barbecue pizza. It is the favorite of many, and very common at birthday parties. For those special occasions, the pizzas are very helpful, and they are homemade, the better.
Used to ordering pizzas or buying them already prepared, we often do not realize how simple this recipe is. Very simple ingredients for the dough, covered with minced meat, chicken and a rich sauce, the barbecue pizza will be the favorite of the children.
- 300 gr. strength flour
- 150 ml. of water
- 15 gr. fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 ml. Of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 200 gr. chicken breast
- 300 gr. minced meat
- 225 gr. mozzarella cheese
- Barbecue sauce
1. First we will prepare the dough. Pour the flour into a bowl, crumble the yeast and add the salt, mix. Add the oil and water little by little, mixing well.
2. Knead for a few minutes, until the dough is elastic. Let stand covered with a clean cloth until doubled in volume, for approximately 1 hour.
3. Chop the onion very finely, cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and mix them with the minced meat, add a little salt.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and fry until transparent. Add the meat and sauté for a few minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 200º. Roll out the dough and give it a round shape, place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
6. Spread the barbecue sauce on the pizza. Place the meat on top, you can add a little more sauce. Finally, sprinkle the cheese on top.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at approximately 200º, and enjoy!
You can read more articles similar to BBQ pizza, a classic for children, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.