We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cannelloni are a very fun recipe for children to prepare as a family. Your children can collaborate in the kitchen to prepare a classic and flavorful Italian dish like chicken and ricotta cannelloni.
Ricotta cheese gives a very special touch to this simple recipe, with the best of Italian cuisine. By getting chicken we give them a healthier recipe, since it is a meat that contains very little fat, to control childhood obesity.
- 12 plates of precooked cannelloni
- 2 chicken breasts
- 200 gr. ricotta cheese
- 1 onion
- 85 gr. butter or margarine
- 75 gr. Of flour
- 1 l. milk
- Black pepper
1. Put the lasagna plates in hot water and let them soften for about 20 minutes, according to the manufacturer's instructions. If they are uncooked, cook them in boiling water according to the package.
2. To prepare the bechamel, melt the butter or margarine with a couple of tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Add flour until a paste forms, adjusting the amounts indicated. Add a splash of milk, when it absorbs add a little more until it becomes a smooth and quite liquid bechamel. Add salt to taste and reserve.
3. Pour a splash of oil into a frying pan. Chop the onion well, add it to the pan. When it is transparent add the chicken cut into pieces and the cheese also chopped. Sauté for a couple of minutes and season.
4. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Fill the drained cannelloni plates with the chicken and cheese. Form the cannelloni and place them in a baking dish.
5. Pour the béchamel over the cannelloni, you can add a little grated cheese on top. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200ºC.
You can read more articles similar to Chicken cannelloni and ricotta cheese, Italian cuisine for children, in the category of Pasta on site.