We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Nuts Tart It is a perfect sweet for any time of the year, but it is traditional to eat it both on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
A delicious Christmas dessert to enjoy with the family and in which the children can collaborate. In Guiainfantil.com We teach you how to make this sweet in a very simple way, step by step.
- 80 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 250 gr of flour
- Egg yolks
- 250 gr of walnuts
- 150 gr of almonds
- 150 gr pine nuts
- 150 gr of hazelnuts
- Candied orange
1. To make the dough, mix the butter, with the egg, 3 tablespoons of sugar, a tablespoon of yeast and the flour. Put the dough in a previously floured mold.
2. To make the filling, mix 200 ml of milk with 2 tablespoons of honey and 100 grams of sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Chop all the nuts well and add them to the mixture.
4. Pour the filling over the previously prepared dough. Add the candied orange and arrange it evenly.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at medium temperature. Let cool and ... enjoy!
You can read more articles similar to Nut tart recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.