We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make the First Communion gifts for children at home. We teach you how to make a basket to place candies.
If you think that it is very difficult to do, you are wrong, it is a very simple craft and also very economical. You only need paper and glue. You dare?
- Diary paper
- Pair of scissors
- Crepe paper
- Wooden stick
- Decorative tape
1. Cut strips of newspaper and roll them into curlers.
2. Cut out two cardboard circles. Glue the rollers in between them with a gap between each one.
3. Take one of the curlers and see it passing between the others, always alternately: one in front and one behind.
4. When you finish, fold the extra rollers and paint the basket. Cut a strip of cellophane to decorate it.
5. Put some Pinocchio paper in the basket and on it candy. Close the cellophane with wrapping tape and ... voila!