We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you need a sweet filling to complete your cake or pie, Guiainfantil.com brings you the recipe for angel hair or sweet cider. A perfect filling for your children's desserts and that is very easy to make.
Angel hair has been used for a long time and it is common to eat it both for breakfast and for snacks. We advise that when you make this children's recipe, you make a lot of it, since it is very easy to pack and it will keep for a long time.
- 1 cider squash of about 3Kg.
- Zest of two lemons
- 1 kilo of sugar
advice: If you want to give it a slightly more original touch, you can add cinnamon at the end. It will be even richer!
1. We take the pumpkin and put it under the tap to wash it. Once well cleaned, we break it. We can do it against the ground since the skin is very hard.
2. With the skin facing down, cook the pieces of pumpkin in a pan with just enough water so that the citron does not burn.
3. Once done, we remove it and let it cool to be able to strip 'the meat' from the skin. We separate the seeds and put the filling in a casserole.
4. Add the sugar to the filling and heat it for 45 minutes over low heat.
5. When the angel hair is done, we mix it with the lemon zest and that's it! You can now fill your sweets or cakes with this delight.
You can read more articles similar to Angel hair or citron candy. Recipe for fillings for sweets, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.